Tuesday, June 9, 2009

after all we won the game! yatta!

so i won't write much since I'm effin tired right now. My voice is tired, my body and feet is tired but no regrets it paid all the shouting and jumping and talking back to our enemies. It was hella a damn game, I mean 3 overtimes???? WTH? We are pretty much worried every time the seconds dropped because for me every count on the time is very important especially in a game. Everything can happen in a 1 second so i am worried. but all is well now,because, WE WON THE GAME!!!!!!!! YAY!! Im so happy and proud for my cousin's. When it comes to basketball (not to boast off) we are inevitable, i mean we won't let anyone who'll step at us just like a dust. We are different. We'll gonna fight until the end because we are the champion. wahahahahahahahah...

Anyways, i have to recover my voice since i am suffering from a sever cough..totally severe!!! but,but,but it's not a swine flu..im telling you it is not, so nothing to worry.You can still talk and touch to me. To summarize it all it was so much fun and i am expecting more happenings for the upcoming games. I am praying for my cousin's team that everything will go safely and they should be careful, that's very important. Because we cannot really say that basketball is just a game but in a game there are a lot of good/bad situations that may lead to *knocks on wood* injury and stuff. So maybe i'll end here and i'll take a rest first. My health is more important. Sore ja!

oyasumi!'
God Bless!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment