Saturday, August 29, 2009

after a months of long wait im finally back..i think so?

Did anyone miss me? It's been so long right? After a long wait I'm finally back. A lot of things happened when im gone in this blogging world like MJ's death, our former President (Ms. Cory Aquino) just passed away, 2 of the most important people in this world has just find their way to heaven.

Months have been passed I missed being a fan girl, i missed drooling over shallow things and being crazy at unimaginable experiences. I missed my co-fan girls, talking about idle stuff and wanting them to be our future husband,crazy isn't it? But it's what makes us happy. Now to rate where is my status it lowered down from 10 to 4, yes, I've been missing a lot of updates right now, can someone please help me?

ok, stop this crazy thing i am right now..being in school maybe is one good reason why I've been missing a lot but i always makes time for me to drool on crazy things...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment