Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Chillage

Spend a night before my beautiful friend's birthday!  We kind of missed each other so we decided to spend her birthday a day before the actual. She introduced me to this place and since its just a km away from where I work, I agreed to go out with her. HAHAHAHAHA.


The place is actually cozy and not so rowdy. It's good for friends and lovers to hang out to + the foods were amazingly delicious and not so pricey. So this is a good recommendation for anyone who wanna just chill out. I assure you~ 

A glimpse of what we had shared for the night~ doozo.


This is actually good. Forgot its name but this is very very delicious. 

One of my favorites. My good friend have it ordered for herself. It's like a shawarma.

Spicy spaghetti meatballs. Im tellling you its that spicy~

A peek of their interior

Food everywhere~

with my birthday girl 

my monkey business drink.





A separate room. sort of like a playground/artwork room.


To end the night we add some vodka. 



Since i did not prepare any cake at least I have her  cupcakes.

Happy Birthday vel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment