Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rainy Night

If Steve Carell and Tina Fey has a Date Night, well, I'm having my rainy night. I'm not really enjoying rainy season because it's a burden but i can't help it if it is actually a rainy night 'cause somehow it helps me fell asleep. I can't help it. But have you actually felt having goosebumps at a rainy day? It's weird right, but I have actually felt it and I kinda like it. It gives me a feeling of solidarity but not really the "lonely thingy". IT'S LIFE! I feel alive.

and now the rain has stopped and i feel kind of relief, isn't a bit tricky and confusing? maybe because it reminds me that tomorrow is just another day and i don't wanna go to school, i feel too odd and problematic. I don't know what's happening with me, I don't even know if it's me or just some weird hormones of mine. All I know is I WANNA BE HAPPY, AGAIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment