Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Manila (sweeter the second time around)



Actually, Ive been in Manila twice. At first i don't have that good impression because what you see in television is not shockingly different. it's all the same. But the second time I visit was kind of different and more lively maybe because the whole family was there. The main purpose of visiting again was to attend a wedding so my papa has to come with us. Luckily, we have a good week pending some time visiting the famous places not only an artist or a celeb goes but all the places we could visit and afford.

One thing I could not stand when im in Manila is the super heavy traffic. really can't stand it. So we have to be early when we have something to do and we don't wanna be stuck in the traffic. I don't love the taxi driver's there. they are such an idiot. really i was pissed off.


But Manila has everything, the money, the fame, the center attraction but i can still deny tha Manila is the Capital City so the big transactions are all there.


In the end I still find Cebu one the best when it comes to attraction and people. I <3 CEBU. And im proud to be Cebuana. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment