Saturday, December 1, 2012

Vanille Cafe & Patisserie - Simply J's cafe

Vanille Cafe & Patisserie

*Blueberry Cheesecake- not fond of sweets and i don't understand its taste*

 * Cafe Latte- recently acknowledge myself as a coffee addict*

*I forgot the name :(, it's actually better than my blueberry cheesecake*

*a look on what we ordered!!*


*with my girl friend, Karen.  ❤*

Simply J's cafe

*Stuffed Pork*

*My mango Ice cream shake- it's actually good and fruity :)*

*Banoffee- banana and coffee wth some creamy icing on top. it was delicious*

*my girlsssss  ❤*


Interior wise, the two cafe's passed my likings, cozy and classy. :)
Wanna try some other cafe & restaurant, i heard there are more than this. I just started this habit of mine, visiting places that is not known to public. I sound like a loner here, but I actually HATE being alone. hahahahahaha


So there ya gooooo. Enjoy~


No comments:

Post a Comment