Saturday, November 24, 2012

on the loop ♪

All my life, music influences some of the greatest moments of it. When I am down, when I am happy and when I am on high (not the literal high, if that's what you are thinking) I listen to music. And lyrics brings even more life to music. So then, since I am such a music lover I will have this "Music on the loop" segment on my blog. I just feel like sharing some of my faves, be it new or old songs, as long as it belongs on my playlist.

So here are the songs LSS-ing me for the past few days:

1. A Thousand Year Part 2
*this song perfectly matches the story of Breaking dawn, Christisna's voice is so soothing that you can't get enough of it*

2. Diamonds- Rihanna
*Rihanna is one of the baddest girl in the music industry. so "shine bright like a diamonds"*

3. We are never ever getting back together- Taylor Swift
*this is a song that gets stuck in your head. More of like a playful song that eventually will get you addicted to it, repeating the "we are never ever ever ever getting back together" line*

4. Locked out of Heaven- Bruno Mars
*this song literally gets me high, my new fave song of all time. Bruno Mars is such a genius. There's this scene in VS fashion show, Bruno Mars, singing the song, dancing to it in a synchronized movement that is soooo much fun to look at and you will eventually love the song even more.*

5. Girl on Fire- Alicia Keys
*This song is sick. Alicia Keys is back and even fiercer. She has all the complicated tones in her music that only Keys can do.*

and lastly, an OPM music. I don't know why but the lyrics of the song and the beat gets you addicted to it. 

6. Gayuma- Abra ft. Thyro & Jericho Aguilar
*the music video is fun and the lyrics is funny "para kang rebisco and sarap ng feeling ko"  hahahaha. Take a listen to it and you will see why*


There goes my playlist for this week. I will bring you more exciting ones next time. Thank you :)



ja!

2 comments: