Thursday, November 8, 2012

sorry I'm a BAD BOY ♫ ♫

I don't know how to start my mini ranting of what actually happened before and after the concert. Maybe imma write the important ones only or the highlight of our adventure (I was with my good friend slash co-fangirl Mars at that time)

So, before anything else, if I am not mistaken all fangirls thought the same thing that the concert was actually unexpected because fans were voting really hard for our country to be included on the alive tour (except me since I was not on Bigbang mode at that time so I did not care at all..hahaha). and then Mars told me Philippines got in on the league tour and she was happy, and I'm not because the thought that tickets will gonna be pricey first came on my mind. (I'm super "tihik" in our own language) and everyone on facebook keep posting on how Philippines is included and how excite they are, happy, saving and fangirling. A month later, Mars told me that tickets will be sold on early June or July? I'm not quite sure and then all I know Mars already bought the ticket for 6000k++++ *_*. yeah, so pricey!!!


Then everyone kept quiet because I know they already bought the ticket, planned everything on what to do before/on the concert, while I'm keeping myself distracted and busy with training just not to think about it. And, one lazy afternoon, I browse youtube suddenly i was on bigbang mode listening to Bad boy and That XX. yes, two songs I keep on playing on that time. Two songs that got me hooked and one song (Bad Boy) then let's me decide that I SHOULD GO TO THE CONCERT AS IT IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY besides the fact that they are my K-pop bias. Take note it was late September when I decided that I should go. Well, the thought that tickets will not be good at that time already sinked in my mind,  I SHOULD ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I AM TOO LATE. Yes, toooooooo late. But since i am stupid and all I was thinking is TO SEE THEM NOT UP CLOSE BUT PERSONAL AND WILL PERFORM LIVE AND I CAN ACTUALLY HEAR THEIR RAW VOICES urges me to still buy a ticket. After a day of deciding that I will go, I hurriedly went to SM Cinema to buy the ticket.

*the ever precious ticket though it's not really a good view the thought that i can still see them is fine with me*

After buying the ticket I told Mars that I bought it and since I don't wanna be a loner, fangirl-ing all by myself I txted Mars on her flight schedules going back&forth so that I have company with me to flail even before the concert. you know, who you can talk to on your excitement, on your expectation and your craziness. yeah, that's how basically crazy fangirl acts. The perks of being a fangirl. hahahahahaha


Then, everything's set, we fly off on a 825 morning flight and have to meet Mars sister, ate Van once we get to the airport. Since the venue for the concert is just a walking distance to Mall of Asia we spent entirely our time window shopping and buying pasalubongs for our love ones. hahaha. After knowing that Uniqlo's now available in MOA I promise to myself once I get back again in Manila I have to visit the store and buy one of their items, and yes, I did keep my promise. I eventually bought all my paslaubongs there. It's quite pricey but quality-wise, it's good, very comfy and easy to wear. 

*UNIQLO, i super duper love this brand. been waiting for this to come to the Philippines (ofcourse Cebu also) the fact also that Akanishi Jin's wife is major endorser of this brand and im such a huge supporter of the couple, martyr lang!!! hahaha)

When we went to the concert venue we saw numbers of VIPs waiting on the area, bringing and buying some goodies, fashionable VIPs  with a crown design headband. After seeing that we searched and searched and asked couple of VIPs on where they bought the headbands but sadly, we did not find the seller. Me being "tihik" i don't wanna spend that much for a headband, but me being crazy and just to prove that I am indeed a VIP I still bought a 300 peso HEADBAND? Really???? but it was actually cute and good. here: 

*the ever pricey headband but it does look cute, right? Mars also with her very pricey light stick but it shines so birght so no worry, we actually planned to buy the crownstick but it wayyyyyy pricey so NO, NO*  ^_^

The good thing was that, we bought the reserved seating ticket so we don't have to fall in line that early, and we can still have the time to roam around the area. 


So, before going into details on the actual concert, i have to stop here and finish it maybe after an hour. I come up with a BAD BOY title because as i have mentioned earlier it is that performance of Bad Boy that got me in this beautiful adventure and wonderful experience. Maybe, you'll say there's nothing really special about that song but it is not only that song that I am talking about but also the performance. It's just full of SWAG. Not to mention Bigbang's been quoted as the BAD BOYs of K-pop. *But Haru Haru still means a lot to me*


So, maybe you'll wonder what performance was that, here I'll show you, and tell me if I'm wrong. :))





Let's end it here before I totally feel nostalgic again of what was I was feeling at the concert. Because it was CRAY CRAY!!!!! 


Ja! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment