Saturday, November 17, 2012

BigBang ALIVE GALAXY TOUR in MANILA

I know I said that i'll be posting my concert experiences the day after i wrote my last post to which I ranted everything that has happened before the actual concert. But then i suddenly felt lazy to write. tsk~ writing such long blog post really do cost me a lot of effort and time to organize everything but still i will try to remember (if i can sitill) good things that had happen at that time.



Let's start.

*this was inside the arena. We don' want to miss the chance to took a pic while inside the dome since we will be parting ways with Mars :)*


I think, if I remembered it right, it was 7 p.m. when we went inside the dome (MOA arena is sooo big, it was my first time actually and the interior's great) and lucky us we don't have to be in such a long line. We actually planned to be there one hour before the concert starts. And like any other fans keep on saying in their fanrepo , Bigbang's latest music videos were kept playing on the two mid sized screens at  each side of the dome. Of course, fans were shouting and singing along showing their excitement if i guess it right, the concert started at 8:10pm, not bad, 10 minutes late is alright. and BOOM! Bigbang Alive Galaxy Tour started. Here are (for me) the highlights of the concert:

  • Gorgeous outfits/costume from gorgeous people. I really do love Bigbang's outfits. it shows classiness. 
  • I am a G-dragon bias but that night turned me to be fangirling over T.O.P. OMG! Top is just super duper gwapo and with hotness overload without showing that much and doing that much. I JUST FREAKIN' LOVE THAT GUY! Such a tease!!! :))
  • Girls/fans who were touched or been fan serviced by Gd is super duper lucky. There's this one spot/area that GD keep on  going that they have this 24 inches gap between them that felt us super jealous because of all areas why them?????
  • Taeyang is super sexy! i know, that's not a revelation or what, but fans were just happy seeing it not anymore in pictures but in real life and up close. 
  • Fans were kept saying that Seungri did look quite different from what they expected of him to be. They say he was really really handsome and pictures don't give justices to what it is in real life. But again, I am too far away to witness what it was like, so in the end i really can't judge. poor me.
  • Some of the songs were not familiar to me, I think 3-4 songs. So most of the times i kepT quiet. hahahaha
  • Seungri got a panda and a crayon that he keeps on playing and he sort of enjoyed that moment. This was actually during encore where they can move freely and do whatever they want. It's too cute. ya know. 
  • As i keep on looking at the screen I noticed that GD had this red mark on his left part of his forehead that seems to be swelling. So I am guessing, he hit something when he was being too lively to perform and they say maybe a factor of that resulted to GD being not in the mood anymore to enjoy the rest of the concert. But as how i see it, it seems that he was stable on his performances, from the very start up to the end. No changes at all. He was still giving us the best performance he could ever have.
  • Daesung is such a sweetheart and should be love. the voice, the attitude, the quirkiness, and everything about him. That is why Top loves him so much. hahaha
  • I guess everyone already knows about the bra thing thrown at Top during the concert. Though i have not witness that incident, i think that it is not a bad thing to do such. It's purely for fun and it is new bra not a used one or else it could be "ewwww". 
  • The liveliest, the happiest and the funniest part of the concert was the Encore. maybe because encore is the time where they have to do anything they want. They sang 4 more songs, lucky us, and i was uber happy because they sang Bad Boy again. oh! how much I love that song! so Badass. hahahahaha
  • And lastly,"Manila Baby!!!" their favorite phrase ever! and nakakaproud because they kept on saying how awesome the Filipinas are, how good we are and they eventually promise to COME BACK! I will hold into that promise that they will really be back. and by that time i have to make sure no more upper box, it should be VIP by that time. hahahaha
  • Bonus: the ever favorite part of every fangirl who attended the concert was the acapella version of Haru Haru where VIPs sang it in korean. Nakakaproud sobra!!! it was an achievement. Though, fan projects were not succeeded, still we get to participate in such event where we can truly prove that we are a VIP and that is by singing the chorus part of the song and what even more nakakaproud was that, they said we have a beautiful voice.
  • and one last thing, each seating has this jeju air fan that i think was cute. and the back portion of it has bigbang member. mine was Daesung, when my friend got two he has TOP, since i like TOP na he gave it to me and exchange it with my Daesung. hahahaha. Here:
*the jeju air fan together with my bigbang headband*

and there goes my own version of the Highlights of the concert. I hope you enjoyed it. 

After the concert, we went straight to the airport, relax, fangirl, relax again, fangirl, sleep, wake up, fangirl again, That's how life should be. :))) 

*went straight to airport, our flight schedules till 2pm pa but we have nowhere to go so better spend the rest of the hour waiting at the airport (talagang literal na tulog sa sahig ginawa ko dahil hindi na talaga kaya) hahahahaha

And to end everything of this, i wanna put it shortly by saying...


Bigbang really do give the best performances EVER!!!! :))))) Till' next time Bigbang. 



ja! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment