Sunday, March 15, 2009

been relaxing yet busy..

ok..so i have only 2 days to relax,no, it should only be 1 day since yesterday i have this practice for our P.E. and after that went to watched "You changed my life" and it was good and "kilig" because of Sarah and Lloydie..after those oh-so-wonderful-time I'm back to being a student doing my projects and assignments and stuffs and im ugly stress right now. Im scared because our Chem. Teacher told us that all the illnesses that we get is from stress so better lessen doing so much because it would give me skin aging and will look like some kind of in her 40's...no! i don't want that..i need to keep my face fresh and healthy thoough i have this "dirty face" right now..hahahahaa...

but anyways I'm still loving KAT-TUN despite the fact that "my love" Akanishi Jin has more great skin than my skin..he's skin is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than any girls..i could tell! if you want some proof better watch his Oxy CM with koki. He has such a nice,well define face and jaw line..I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE HIS JAW LINE....and ofcourse before i forgot his so melting smile..

ok..so im off right now, i still have class tomorrow at 830am..and an departmental exam in english..GOD BLESS to me and to all of us!!!!!!
GANBATTE!
with the KAT-TUN power!
ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment