Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i just hate everything..

you know what it feels when at first your starting your say great and then at all times suddenly being crashed by some people you do not want to hurt but because they don't understand they sometimes argue with you?
i just hate it..
i was smiling and then they intrude my happiness...argh!

ok.ok.so much about those kind of stuffs..it just makes me more stress and they aren't my priority..
but anyways i don't want to lose a minute of happpiness in my life so i'll make it happy and joyful..tomorrow we don't have class so im very happy..and school is about to end that's double happiness for me..yatta!

but im gonna miss my friends 'cause im gonna be traveling in a different world..a world where i'll meet the destined one for me and the reason for my risks...i don't want to cry (ALONE,'cause someone will rescue me)... here i ma again bringing up my KAT-TUN fandom but that's me...the reason for my existence and i thank HIM for a wonderful creation he had made to satisfy one's happiness...

so im gonna go and sleep..im really tired for almost whole day practice that killed my bones..im not even a cheerdancer but they made me one of them..but im very proud anyway because i was able to lift a gurl who's not easy to carry on but because i am strong so i was able to do so..hehhe...

thans to HIM for a wonderful day..
may GOD BLESS US ALL!
ja!
im gonna rest!
ja!
kiotsukete!

No comments:

Post a Comment