Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my first day blogging..

basically i am a looser..my first night having my own blog..in this site i will "try" to update my everyday and toxic life..it's nothing special but somehow you will eventually know me for who and what i am though im not that accurate in making blogs but i will try, there's nothing wrong about trying..as what they say "try and try unti you die"..am i right? hehe..so i was just joking it's about "try and try until you succeed"...heheeh

for today i'm still figuring out what's something in RESCUE pv of KAT-TUN that ill-fated a lot of fangirls..most of us if you'll ask them what can we say about RESCUE PV we would surely say "hmmmmmmmmm" and that's it because we have nothing to say. The PV straightly says that it was speechless..sorry for being too exaggerated but i think that's what really i felt..sorry for those who can't relate and out of the world about what im saying here but i am featuring most of my updates about KAT-TUN..hehehe


so be sure to be ready..

well i have to go FINALS is coming..ja!
ganbatte to all of us!..

No comments:

Post a Comment